Ravi Groups of Institutions
Eh - 2 , Block D , Shastripuram
near sunari, Sikandra
Telephone : +91-562-6538449
Mobile : +91-09837790750
Email : email@example.com
(As per Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Norms)
The prospectus along with application form can be collected from the college office during working hours by cash payment of Rs. 300/-. Complete application form should be submitted along with the certified copies of marks sheets / certificates and photograph. Students coming from other state university will have to submit transfer certificate or migration certificate as the case may be.
Documents Required :
The following documents are required at the
time of admission :
- Mark sheet (High school, Intermediate,
- Migration Certificate / TC
- Character Certificate
- Six Photographs
- Six self- addressed stamped envelops
- Income and category certificate, if income
is less than Rs. 2 Lac per annum.
Schedule of fee payment
1. The fee shall be payable on yearly / Semester basis at the time of admission or in case of installments the student should deposit the fee on prescribed dates.
2. In case of delay in fee deposition a fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be imposed.
3. The timely payment of fee, is the responsibility of the parents and students themselves.
4. No payment of fee is considered valid without a
proper receipt obtained from the office.
1. Students are required to obtain the identity cards from the college office at the time of their admission.
2. it is mandatory for all students to carry their identity cards with them in the college premises always.
3. In case of loss of identity card, for issuing a duplicate card, student will have to submit Rs. 100/- with the passport size photograph along with an application.
1. It is compulsory for all students to wear the proper uniform while in the campus.
2. White Lab Coat is necessary for all students working in the laboratory.
1. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the University Examination by the college unless he / she has attended at least 75% of the Lectures (Theory and practical separately) in each subject during the year in which the candidate is to be examined, as per university norms.
2. The percentage off attendance shall directly be
reflected in the internal assessment marks of the students.
3. It is not obligation on the college to inform students about the shortage of attendance.
Appeal to the parents / Guardians
1. Parents/Guardians should frequently keep themselves in touch with the college management to know about the attendance and academic performance of their ward.
INDUSTRIAL VISIT AT PARLE-G
EDUCATIONAL TOUR, NAINITAL